When attempting to print D size sheets (24 x 36) to Win2PDF from AutoCad, it only creates a letter size PDF file.
Try the following in the AutoCAD Page Setup dialog before selecting the size you really want:
1. Select and then right-click on the desired layout tab and choose Page Setup.
2. Choose Properties from the Plot Device tab, then choose Custom Properties from the Device and Document Settings tab of the Plotter Configuration Editor to open the Win2PDF Properties dialog.
3. Select a different standard page size from the Standard dropdown, then choose OK.
4. Choose OK again to close the Plotter Configuration Editor, being sure to â€œSave changes to the following (PC3) fileâ€ if prompted.
5. Choose OK to exit the Page Setup dialog.
Now you can reopen the Page Setup dialog or Plot dialog and select the standard size you really wanted, or define a new custom size.
NOTE: In the Win2PDF Properties dialog of the Plotter
Configuration Editor, Orientation should be Portrait, Scaling 100%, and Resolution appropriate to the intended purpose, generally 300 DPI. Specify the final Orientation and scale in the page layout or plot dialog.
If the above workaround fails to fix the size, delete the Win2PDF.pmp file from your C:\gm-acad\A2004\PMPfiles folder, then try the above steps again.