Win2PDF Pro TSE Update
Posted by Craig Lebakken on 10 September 2014 11:54 AM
- Fixed a problem with the scaling feature.
- Removed support for Google Cloud Print. Google has deprecated Cloud Print and will turn off the service in December 2020.
- Added the ability to save directly as TXT.
- Added support for setting email fields based on content based naming.
- Add support for up to 3 different content based naming search words.Added "Split Pages", Export, and visual content based naming field definition features to Win2PDF Desktop.
- Added support for allowing links in watermarks, and only applying watermarks to the first or last pages.
- Added support for content based file naming
- Added support for configuring the Win2PDF file save name.
- Added support for Google Cloud Print as a print destination for the "Print File" option (requires Google Chrome).
- Added "Post Action Nowait" and "Default Post Action Nowait" registry settings to launch an executable after PDF creation without waiting for the application to complete.
- Added "%PDFIncrement%" variable to the Auto-name feature (requires "User Defined" setting).
- Added configurable retries if a file is in use.
- Added feature to Win2PDF Desktop to extract text from a PDF
- Added %PDFMinute5%, %PDFMinute10%, %PDFMinute15%, and %PDFMinute30% variables to the auto-name feature to allow always-append to append within the given minute interval.
- Added support for 256 bit encryption for Win2PDF Pro
- Added JPEG2000 compression for color images
- Improved text quality for PDF Image Only (monochrome)
- Fixed problems password protecting or applying watermarks in Windows 10 build 1803