Win2PDF Pro Service Pack 10 Update
Posted by - NA - on 01 November 2010 03:26 PM
Version 10.0.112 download link: https://www.win2pdf.com/download/helpdesk/w2pdfprosp.exe
- Fixed a problem enabling the "Always append" option from the Win2PDF Desktop "Configure Win2PDF Auto-Name" window.
- Fixed a problem with "Delete after sending" when using the Win2PDF Desktop SMTP mailer.
- Added support for SIGN command line to sign a PDF with a digital certificate.
- Added support for SPLITPAGESAFTERSEARCH command line to split pages based on a PDF search fields.
- Fixed a paper size problem in IMAGEPDF command line.
- Reduced file sizes when using the JPG2PDF command line.
- Fixed a problem printing a landscape PDF to a paper printer from the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added support for command line JPG2PDF, PNG2PDF, BMP2PDF, GIF2PDF, and Image2PDF.
- Fixed extract and delete page range problem.
- Added support for the Thunderbird email client.
- Added Send Mail feature to Win2PDF Desktop.
- Added TIFF2PDF and IMAGEPDF command line.
- Added support for the "pagecount" command line option to return the number of pages in a PDF (https://www.win2pdf.com/doc/command-line-pdf-page-count.html)
- Added support for page range in PDF2TIFF command line.
- Removed support for Google Cloud Print. Google has deprecated Cloud Print and will turn off the service in December 2020.
- Added the ability to save directly as TXT.
- Added support for setting email fields based on content based naming.
- Add support for up to 3 different content based naming search words.Added "Split Pages", Export, and visual content based naming field definition features to Win2PDF Desktop.
- Added support for allowing links in watermarks, and only applying watermarks to the first or last pages.
- Added support for content based file naming.
- Added support for configuring the Win2PDF file save name.
- Added support for Google Cloud Print as a print destination for the "Print File" option (requires Google Chrome).
- Added "Post Action Nowait" and "Default Post Action Nowait" registry settings to launch an executable after PDF creation without waiting for the application to complete.
- Added "%PDFIncrement%" variable to the Auto-name feature (requires "User Defined" setting).
- Added configurable retries if a file is in use.
- Added feature to Win2PDF Desktop to extract text from a PDF
- Added %PDFMinute5%, %PDFMinute10%, %PDFMinute15%, and %PDFMinute30% variables to the auto-name feature to allow always-append to append within the given minute interval.
- Added support for 256 bit encryption for Win2PDF Pro
- Added JPEG2000 compression for color images
- Improved text quality for PDF Image Only (monochrome)
- Fixed problems password protecting or applying watermarks in Windows 10 build 1803