Win2PDF 10 Update
Posted by - NA - on 11 November 2009 11:56 PM
Version 10.0.149 download link: https://www.win2pdf.com/download/helpdesk/w2pdf.exe
- Added a tray selection option to the command line PRINTPDF command.
- Added support for batch converting DOCX, DOC, RTF, ODT, and TXT files to PDF (Win2PDF Pro).
- Added DOCX, DOC, RTF, ODT, and TXT conversion formats to the watch folder and convert. (Win2PDF Pro)
- Added new command lines DOCX2PDF, DOC2PDF, RTF2PDF, ODT2PDF, and TXT2PDF (Win2PDF Pro).
- Added new input formats DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, ODT and new output formats DOCX, RTF, ODT, and XPS to the CONVERTTO command line (Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for exporting a PDF as DOCX, RTF, and ODT (Win2PDF Pro).
- Added new command line PRINTPDFDIRECT to print a PDF directly to a printer that supports "Direct PDF" printing.
- Added support for importing and exporting Win2PDF settings to the Win2PDF Desktop Application (File -> Settings), the EXPORTSETTINGS command line, and the IMPORTSETTINGS command line.
- Added support for PDF bookmarks using the ADDBOOKMARK command line, the ADDBOOKMARKAFTERSEARCH command line, and the DELETEBOOKMARKS command line.
- Added support for removing a trial license to the Win2PDF Desktop Application (Help -> Remove Win2PDF License).
- Fixed a problem with batch converting when the temp folder contained more than 65535 files.
- Added support for converting SVG to PDF to the CONVERTTO command line, the batch convert feature, the watch folder feature, and the SVG2PDF command line.
- Added new command line GETCONTENTSEARCHES.
- Added new feature to split pages before search to Win2PDF Desktop and SPLITPAGESBEFORESEARCH command line.
- Added page size parameter to HMTL2PDF.
- Added support for adding a watermark or background to an existing PDF to Win2PDF Desktop (requires Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for changing security options of an existing PDF to Win2PDF Desktop (requires Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for converting from PDF to TIFF or PNG with transparent backgrounds (Export PDF to TIFF, Export PDF to PNG, Batch Convert, Watch Folder, and command lines PDF2TIFF, PDF2PNG, CONVERTTO, BATCHCONVERT, WATCHCONVERT).
- Fixed a problem scaling watermarks to the full page.
- Added support for converting PDF to transparent PNG and TIFF.
- Fixed a Win2PDF Pro licensing problem.
- Added a Watch Folder feature to Win2PDF Pro TSE.
- Added XPS Viewer support to the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added new WATCHCONVERT command line to automatically convert files placed in a specified folder.
- Added new Batch-Convert feature and BATCHCONVERT command line to Win2PDF Pro.
- Added new Auto-rename feature.
- Fixed a problem that could cause Win2PDF to freeze when printing.
- Added support for HTML2PDF and XPS2PDF command lines.
- Added "Web Page To PDF" support.
- Fixed a problem enabling the "Always append" option from the Win2PDF Desktop "Configure Win2PDF Auto-Name" window.
- Fixed a problem with "Delete after sending" when using the Win2PDF Desktop SMTP mailer.
- Added support for SIGN command line to sign a PDF using a digital certificate.
- Added support for SPLITPAGESAFTERSEARCH command line to split pages based on a PDF search fields.
- Fixed a paper size problem in IMAGEPDF command line.
- Reduced file size when using the JPG2PDF command line.
- Fixed a problem printing a landscape PDF to a paper printer from the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added support for command line JPG2PDF, PNG2PDF, BMP2PDF, GIF2PDF, and Image2PDF.
- Fixed extract and delete page range problem.
- Added support for the Thunderbird email client.
- Added Send Mail feature to Win2PDF Desktop
- Added TIFF2PDF and IMAGEPDF command line.
- Added support for the "pagecount" command line option to return the number of pages in a PDF (https://www.win2pdf.com/doc/command-line-pdf-page-count.html)
- Added support for page range in PDF2TIFF command line.
- Fixed problem with scaling feature.
- Removed support for Google Cloud Print. Google has deprecated Cloud Print and will turn off the service in December 2020.
- Added the ability to save directly as TXT.
- Added support for setting email fields based on content based naming.
- Add support for up to 3 different content based naming search words.
- Added "Split Pages", Export, and visual content based naming field definition features to Win2PDF Desktop.
- Added support for allowing links in watermarks, and only applying watermarks to the first or last pages.
- Added support for content based file naming.
- Added support for configuring the Win2PDF file save name.
- Added support for Google Cloud Print as a print destination for the "Print File" option (requires Google Chrome).
- Added "Post Action Nowait" and "Default Post Action Nowait" registry settings to launch an executable after PDF creation without waiting for the application to complete.
- Added "%PDFIncrement%" variable to the Auto-name feature (requires "User Defined" setting).
- Added configurable retries if a file is in use.
- Added feature to Win2PDF Desktop to extract text from a PDF
- Added %PDFMinute5%, %PDFMinute10%, %PDFMinute15%, and %PDFMinute30% variables to the auto-name feature to allow always-append to append within the given minute interval.
- Added support for 256 bit encryption for Win2PDF Pro
- Added JPEG2000 compression for color images
- Improved text quality for PDF Image Only (monochrome)
- Fixed problems password protecting or applying watermarks in Windows 10 build 1803