- Fixed problems password protecting or applying watermarks in Windows 10 build 1803
- Fixed a problem with "Print file" when the printer name was longer than 32 characters
- Fixed an error message during install on some Windows 10 installations regarding a missing file (xpssvcs.dll), and regarding a kernel mode print driver.
- Added 2400 DPI resolution
- Fixed performance problems on some systems running the Windows 10 Creator's Update.
- Fixed a problem with registry settings for mail options when printer was not named Win2PDF.
- Fixed a problem with print jobs not being deleted.
- Fixed an issue with "PDF Image Only - Color" paper sizes