Win2PDF 10 Update
Posted by - NA - on 11 November 2009 11:56 PM
- Added configurable retries if a file is in use.
- Added feature to Win2PDF Desktop to extract text from a PDF
- Added %PDFMinute5%, %PDFMinute10%, %PDFMinute15%, and %PDFMinute30% variables to the auto-name feature to allow always-append to append within the given minute interval.
- Added support for 256 bit encryption for Win2PDF Pro
- Added JPEG2000 compression for color images
- Improved text quality for PDF Image Only (monochrome)
- Fixed problems password protecting or applying watermarks in Windows 10 build 1803
- Fixed a problem with "Print file" when the printer name was longer than 32 characters
- Fixed an error message during install on some Windows 10 installations regarding a missing file (xpssvcs.dll), and regarding a kernel mode print driver.
- Added 2400 DPI resolution
- Fixed performance problems on some systems running the Windows 10 Creator's Update.
- Fixed a problem with registry settings for mail options when printer was not named Win2PDF.
- Fixed a problem with print jobs not being deleted.
- Fixed an issue with "PDF Image Only - Color" paper sizes