Our newest release of Win2PDF 10 build 147 is now available on the Win2PDF Download site. Changes include:
- Added support for batch converting Microsoft Word documents to PDF (DOCX to PDF, DOC to PDF, RTF to PDF) and batch converting OpenDocument Text documents to PDF (ODT to PDF). (Win2PDF Pro)
- Added DOCX, DOC, RTF, ODT, and TXT input formats and DOCX, RTF, ODT, and XPS output formats to batch convert feature, the watch folder and convert feature, and the CONVERTTO command line. (Win2PDF Pro)
- Added new command lines DOCX2PDF, DOC2PDF, RTF2PDF, ODT2PDF, and TXT2PDF (Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for viewing DOCX, RTF, ODT, and Text files to the Win2PDF Desktop viewer, and exporting as DOCX, RTF, and ODT (Win2PDF Pro).
- Automatically install the Win2PDF OCR add-on for Win2PDF Pro.
- Added optional timeout parameter to HTML2PDF command line.
- Added a new option to search below a keyword for content based auto-naming and content based auto-renaming.
- Added support for PRINTPDFDIRECT command line to print to printers that support "Direct PDF" printing.
- Added support for GETCONTENTSEARCHBELOW to search for content directly below a search term.
- Added an error log named "Win2PDFErrorLog.csv" if an error occurs during a batch convert. (Win2PDF Pro)
- Added a tray selection option to the command line PRINTPDF command.
- Fixed a problem when the temp folder contained too many files.
This Win2PDF 10 update is a free upgrade for Win2PDF 7 and Win2PDF 10 users. If you purchased Win2PDF before October 2009, you can download Win2PDF 3.5 for free. If you would like to evaluate one of the new Win2PDF Pro features (PDF watermark, PDF security, batch-convert, auto-rename, or watch folder), contact us for a free 30 day trial of Win2PDF Pro.