Our newest release of Win2PDF 10 build 136 is now available on the Win2PDF Download site. Changes include:
- Added support for adding a watermark or background to an existing PDF to Win2PDF Desktop (requires Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for changing security options of an existing PDF to Win2PDF Desktop (requires Win2PDF Pro).
- Added support for converting SVG to PDF to the CONVERTTO command line, the batch convert feature, the watch folder feature, and the SVG2PDF command line.
- Added new feature to split pages before search to Win2PDF Desktop and SPLITPAGESBEFORESEARCH command line.
- Added page size parameter to HMTL2PDF.
- Added support for converting from PDF to TIFF or PNG with transparent backgrounds (Export PDF to TIFF, Export PDF to PNG, Batch Convert, Watch Folder, and command lines PDF2TIFF, PDF2PNG, CONVERTTO, BATCHCONVERT, WATCHCONVERT).
- Added new command line GETCONTENTSEARCHES.
- Fixed an issue scaling watermarks to the full page.
- Fixed a Win2PDF Pro licensing issue.
This Win2PDF 10 update is a free upgrade for Win2PDF 7 and Win2PDF 10 users. If you purchased Win2PDF before October 2009, you can download Win2PDF 3.5 for free. If you would like to evaluate one of the new Win2PDF Pro features (PDF watermark, PDF security, batch-convert, auto-rename, or watch folder), contact us for a free 30 day trial of Win2PDF Pro.