Our newest release of Win2PDF 10 build 98 is now available on the Win2PDF Download site. Changes include:
- Improved support for sending PDF files using the following email clients and providers:
- Added support for converting image formats directly to PDF with command line options TIFF2PDF, JPG2PDF, PNG2PDF, BMP2PDF, GIF2PDF, and Image2PDF.
- Added IMAGEPDF command line to convert a PDF file to a PDF Image Only (color or monochrome).
- Added support for page range in PDF2TIFF command line.
- Added a Send Mail feature to the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added a Rotate Pages feature to the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added support for the PAGECOUNT command line option to return the number of pages in a PDF.
- Fixed an issue with the extract and delete page ranges in the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Fixed an issue printing a landscape PDF to a paper printer from the Win2PDF Desktop App.
This Win2PDF 10 update is a free upgrade for Win2PDF 7 and Win2PDF 10 users. If you purchased Win2PDF before October 2009, you can purchase an upgrade for Win2PDF 10 on the updates page.