Our newest release of Win2PDF 10 build 116 is now available on the Win2PDF Download site. Changes include:
- Added support for directly converting image files and HTML files from a Windows Explorer "Convert with Win2PDF" context menu. To convert a JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, or HTML file to PDF, right click and choose "Convert with Win2PDF.
- Added support for viewing PDF files from a Windows Explorer "View with Win2PDF" context menu. To view a PDF with Win2PDF Desktop, right click and choose "View with Win2PDF".
- Added support for using web addresses (URLs) for input files in most command line features.
- Added PDF/A output support to TIFF2PDFA, JPG2PDFA, PNG2PDFA, BMP2PDFA, GIF2PDFA, and Image2PDFA command lines.
- Added support for GETCONTENTSEARCH command line to return text after a search term in a PDF file. This can be used to rename PDF files based on the contents of the file in a Microsoft Power Automate Script.
- Added "Web Page To PDF" and HTML2PDF command line features.
- Added support for SPLITPAGESAFTERSEARCH command line to split pages based on a PDF search field.
- Added support for SIGN command line to sign a PDF using a digital certificate.
- Performance and stability improvements.
This Win2PDF 10 update is a free upgrade for Win2PDF 7 and Win2PDF 10 users. If you purchased Win2PDF before October 2009, you can download Win2PDF 3.5 for free on the updates page.